Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random Thoughts

Hello Ladies,

I am extending the clothing swap for one more day due to the awesome success from yesterday!
10:00am - 5:00pm. This will not be a one time event. Through out the year (and I've already have next years events planned) I will be hosting a lot of cool and unique events for everyone. There is SO much to offer that this is going to take a long time to bring everything out to everyone. But, hey got the time cause I'm not going any where :-)

I see that Amanda Bridge has finally open her business! That's so cool to see former massage students to succeed like she has and is going to. I wish her the very best of luck in all she does!

So many therapists are afraid to extend the knowledge, fear of possible competition or even failing. This transition is something we all go through whether its a new job, family, location or going back to school. Welcome to the wonderful new world of "The Fear of The Unknown". There IS room for everyone! Luckily for me being a Day Spa. I really only have one possible competitor in town (the other Spa), but with the education and retail that makes my business truly unique! Actually, there IS nothing like The Enchanted Moment (that's how I designed her) around.

Donna, when is your Mini Triathlon? Congratulations on your recent weight loss. That's so cool!Well, hope you all have a great day and enjoy brother sun! It's Zumba thursday and can't wait. WOO HOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment