Saturday, March 27, 2010


In the middle of the night I awoke to a bright light in my face. I thought that someone was on the roof and trying to break in. In our bedroom, there is a small window and when I looked through it to see what was going on. There, something truly beautiful caught my attention. It was O' Bella Luna herself. Big, radiant and full of life. Having no idea of the time, I woke my husband up to share this breath taken sight. I felt bad because he WAS in a deep, peaceful sleep, but couldn't help myself. Together we lie there for about ten minutes in each others arms and thanked our creator for waking us up to view on of his many many gifts!

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done, Heather. Excellent draw and lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I appreciate all the wonderful feedback. Have a FANTASTIC day.

    ReplyDelete