Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Myself, Zumba and Gold Coin Skirt OH MY!

I'm WAY to EXCITED to keep this to myself. About a month and a half ago I pre-registered Zumba classes with a fellow colleague, dear friend and an inspirational woman. My first class started Monday the 9th of March. Let's just say that I LOVE it sooooo much that I picked up another class and now doing Zumba twice a week. Tomorrow will be fourth class and can't wait.

Zumba is like an alternative drug to me. I'm surrounded by real women of all ages and sizes. The ENERGY from 105 women and our beautiful and very talented instructor is the ULTIMATE SPIRITUAL HIGH!

I order a gold coin skirt, not even knowing if it would fit...and it does. This skirt is the tool to perfect centering and core stabilization. Not to mention the added Adrenalin from the haunting sounds it makes when your core muscles are tight. LOVE IT.

So far I have lost 6.5lbs. For me, this is amazing! Real motivation, Real women, and just plain old raw primal movement! It doesn't get better than that. Going back to your basics is fantastic!!


" If you do not go within, you go with out." -unknown
All the answers are inside you, you just have to courage to go and get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment